I bake this Double chocolate cupcakes 3 times in August, for friends birthday as a gift.
I like the texture , rich chocolate taste and moist. So try it out if u are chocolate lover.
Simple , fast and taste nice.
-20gm chocolate powder
-2tsp Baking Powder
-1/2 tsp Baking Soda
-100gm Choc chips
- Put butter and sugar in mixer beat medium speed
- Sift flour, chocolate powder, Baking powder and Baking soda set aside
- Add in eggs, in beaten butter follow by milk
- Add in sifted flour, chocolate powder, Baking powder and Baking soda
- Lastly add in chocolate chips, mixed well
- Scoop in the batter in cupcake cups, put some chocolate and almond on top
- Bake in pre-heated oven @ 180C for 25mins
~Yields 16 cups~