Yeah...Chinese New Year is coming ,i'm sure everybody is busy shopping, spring cleaning, baking cookies.A lot bloggers, friends(in FB),,all already start baking and post their cookies....for the past week me busy buy the ingredients ...This Green Pea Cookies requested by my mom, is the 1st cookies i bake for this year...will post more later..stay tune!!!
Here u go the making and ingredients need.............
Green Pea Cookie Recipe (Recipe from Facebook mama group ,i modify a bit)
~300g ground green pea
~175g icing sugar (sifted)
~400g flour (i use 200g super fine flour + 200g all purpose flour, sifted)
~1/2 tsp salt
~250g peanut oil
~1 small egg (for egg wash)
1. Place ground green pea in a large bowl. add in salt , icing sugar and flour .Mix well with spoon.
2. Add oil gradually and knead into a dough . (If the dough is still crumbly, add more oil )
3. Roll the dough into small round shape and place on baking tray.
4. I Use a pen cover to make small round on top the cookies
5. Brush the cookies top with egg wash.
6. Bake in pre- heated oven @ 170Celcius for 18-20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and cool the cookies completely
8. Store the cookies in airtight containers.
~Simple And Happy Baking~