27 January, 2014
~Honey Cornflakes Cups~
I'm not stop blogging....busy for the past 3 months and seldom bake cake. I know my follower will be disappointed i didn't update my blog for 3 months+, 'sorry'....Chinese New Year just around the corner. i will post up all my Chinese New Year cookies. Actually this 'Honey Cornflakes Cups' is the last item i bake but i post first.
It's a simple and fast , not require any baking skill!!!!!
You just need 4 ingredients if you plan to do some simple bites for chinese new year still got time.
1 box (150gm) Corn Flakes
2 Tablespoon honey
Red glace cherries (cut into small piece)
small paper cups
- Melt the butter in a bowl
- Add in honey mixed well
- Add in Cornflakes & Cherries mix well till all coated with the "butter honey" mixture
- Put the cornflakes into the papercups one by one
- Bake in pre-heated oven 150C, 10-12mins
- Cool it down and keep in air tight container
Easy??? Try it out!!! Kids will like it.