Christmas come once a year!! Let's celebrate.....
Wishing my friends, readers, followers
I bake some 'Gingerbread man' cookies to my friend house..
we have a small gathering X'mas party tomorrow..
Ya,,,,is cookies with gingerbread man shape,
kids don't like ginger
~~Icing sugar 50g
~~All purpose flour 150g
~~Corn flour 30g
~~Custard Powder 20g
1. Beat butter and icing sugar till creamy.
2. Sift in flour ,corn flour and custard powder, mix well to a soft dough.
3. Roll it flat on table top using cookies cutter cut out the cookies shape, place on baking tray.
4. Bake at preheated oven at 180C for 13-15 minutes or golden brown.
5. Cool down the cookies decorate with icing .(i mix icing sugar with some water , put in piping bag)
6. After the icing hard keep it in a air tight container.