Just a simple cake with whipped cream and deco with some Chocolate rice.Print some 'Happy Birthday' tag stick on a toothpick ..Done....
Simple butter cake recipe (10 small cupcakes)
**65gm castor sugar
** 2 eggs
** 1tsp Vanilla Extract
**120gm cake flour / self rising flour (sifted)
1. Beat butter with sugar till fluffy.
2. Add in egg one at a time till well combined.
3. Add in vanilla extract and milk.
4. Add in flour mix well.
5. Scope in paper cups.
6. Baked at pre-heat oven 180C for 25mins
7. Cool the cake on wire rack.
8. Deco with whipped cream or any topping you LIKE.