31 May, 2012
~Simple Prawn Curry~
I like spicy food.
Last Sunday I cooked this simple version curry prawn.
'Simple' because no need 'tumis rempah', ingredients and method of cooking are simple too.
I like curry but hate 'tumis rempah'. ^.^
For those who like curry can try this out!
'where i get this recipe?' ya, a recipe from a cook book,
usually after lunch i go to Popular read some cook book before go back office.
12 - Large Prawns
1/2 inch Ginger , finely chopped
1 Clove Garlic , finely chopped
3 Shallots , finely chopped
2 Tomatoes , finely chopped
2 Onions , cut in cube
Curry Leaves - 2 stalks
Chillies powder - 2 teaspoon
Curry powder -2 Tablespoon
Plain Yogurt - 2 Tablespoon
Full Cream Milk -100ml
Salt and Sugar - to taste
Oil - 2 Tablespoon
1. Wash and clean the prawns , season with salt.
2. In a frying pan , heat oil . Quick fried the prawn. (2-3 mins)
3. Put aside the prawns, add in chopped ginger, garlic and shallots fried till fragrant.
4. Add onion and curry leaves.Fry till onions are translucent.5. Add in tomatoes cook till soft then add in chillies and curry powder, stir it for 3-5 mins.
6. Lower heat add in yogurt and full cream milk, cook till the gravy start to thicken , add in prawns.
7. Add salt and sugar to taste and continue cook till the gravy thicken.
Usually i took 10mins to cooked this 'simple' version curry.
Hope you all like it too!!